Today was a school day, had double geog and chemistry lessons.
Then hopped off to Soleil's house to slack :D
Couldn't go to T3 cause Soleil was grounded, going tomorrow instead.
Sorry Dan!
Had instant waffles and apples coated with ALOT of maple syrup for lunch!
Haha, together with some salt based food, practically ransacked her kitchen.
Oh and her microwave, they had a little lover's tiff. Tried looking for her father's 'friend' but couldn't see or feel anything.
:/
Watch some weird but funny zombie-ish movie and part of pirates of the caribbean with the company of McD's Mcspicy chicken wings and Mcspicy burger.
After we paid the delivery guy, Soleil said " Eh I see you've met your future boyfriend!"
O____________O
I think he heard. Oops.
Seriously, I may LOOK dreamy or blur, but I'm not! Really! You have totally no idea of what goes on in my brain.
Seriously.
:D
Anyway, please please please stop asking me how I want to celebrate my birthday okay! Not that I don't appreciate having friends like you, but, in my opinion, this birthday is just another to add on my 15 birthdays so far already.
(Pssst, its STEVEN who wants a surprise birthday party! HAHA)
Moreover, I should be thanking my mummy on this blessed day, that she bore with me for 8++ hours of labour, cause I didn't wanna leave that warm enclosure.
Haha, I LOVE YOU MUM!
Oh did you know?
I already had my favourite tiramisu cake on my 3rd birthday!
Haha, so much for underage alcoholic consumption.
No comments:
Post a Comment