Hey sexy ;)
Tomorrow's Annmarie's birthday BBQ and in the afternoon im going out with some of the jupiters to catch the Accuracy of Death thingy.
Gonna be a fun and long day! (:
Class photoshoot today was fun! I ended up in the front row AGAIN.
Sigh, why don't I have the dominant tall alleles?
Haha, then we split up into 4 groups to take group pictures. May Xuen got a priviledged individual shot for she jumped and clung onto the coconut tree outsie Sec 1A.
HAHA, she twisted her ankle yesterday but is strangely alive today.
;D
Then during our double Bio period, we watched the whole movie of Evolution, it was awesome!
Sharmini and I were so high over it when we walked to the hall for duty afterward, haha.
Jolene was random and suddenly came up to me as said, " Eh I heard you know alot of people hor."
XD
Wen Min and Si Min were examining my spectacles, claiming that its super retro.
Had MA again today.
LOL, it was about Beethoven this time.
Anyway,
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!
&
Congrats to Wei Ping for making it in to CHMA!
((:
Excited for tomorrow, but am going to do a little mugging firstly.
Rah, I want music.
No comments:
Post a Comment