Thursday, 25 September 2008

It's a Love Story.

I love my favourite DABAITU sweet, but it just had to be taken away from me. & I want to smack the producer who ingeniously inserted melanin into the milk to increase protein yield. You can be money-minded, but please, not at the expense of other lives!
4 babies had their lives unknowingly snatched away from them already! Don't you feel the least bit guilty?!

Shame on you.

To my bestie's guyfriend(?) :
Please stop being the manipulative jerk you are. Open your eyes and see how much hurt you've inflicted on those you seem to care about.
Grow up.


Oh, did I tell you I finally passed my piano exam? Thankgoodness!

Graduation is the next big upcoming event, besides this Sunday. I really really really can't bear to leave cedar. Have so much sweet, bitter, sweet, sour, sweet, sweet memories there. It's not only the unforgettable friendships forged there, but also the culture that the school environment provides us with.
I'm sure to miss my class, friends, teachers and all, but I have full faith that we'll always keep in touch.

No comments: