I HAVE AN EFFING BAD SUNBURN AND IT HURTS LIKE OMGWTFBBQ.
CAN'T EVEN SHOWER PROPERLY WITH MY SKIN BEING PELTED BY WATER JETS FROM THE SHOWERHEAD.
IT'S SO EFFING PAINFUL THAT I'M PISSED OFF.
ARGH!
But, okay, sentosa trip was fun. Got to know Bob much better (he's so funny and he doesn't even know it), got to know guys like Jeremy Tang, Nat, Xinda. All from Steven's gang.
9am-5pm at the beach without sunblock. That's how I got my sunburn.
All in all, it was quite worth it! Seeing scary gaylows (kwai lows) that were after Soleil and Yimin, in their glorified bikinis. And supposedly, one of them was stroking his ballz while watching us play captain's ball in the water. SICK RIGHT?!
Yuck.
But luckily hubby was there, and he made my day (: Go climb on rocks trying to find more snails, that got killed by my big butt.
Like Jackson the lizard, he was dead at vivo when we met him. Hubby still wants to go visit him, HAHAHA.
Sigh, some people have no idea how hot my tofuuu looks (well, at least, to me). Takes my breath away everytime I see him.
Soooo, anyway, I had my first practice with VJ string ensemble this wednesday. Boy, they're so good. I can't help feeling so inferior. Keep getting stared at and scolded by the rest.
Come on man, they're like grade 8-ers, while I'm still stuck at grade ZERO.
(applause, please)
No comments:
Post a Comment