Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The walls are back up

Finally squeezing some time for a update.

Anyhoo, just uploaded the photos in jumbled order while waiting for Autumn's Concerto to load, awesome show, that.

Firstly, here's what Penang is famous for: GOOD FOOD!

One of the best curry mee stalls there.



& some of the outings I had at night with the usual Penang gang, Jaime, Charlene, Adrienne, Declan and Chris this year (:


Schtupid chris, only come back once in 5 years, with a potbelly.
This is his pervy smile when he wants to go clubbing/pubbing/drinking.
Gross much?

Fireworking


He just had to draw that penis -__________-

Marcus's birthday every second day of chinese new year. Lucky as, he always gets extra loaded with angpows!


Lou Hei!


Marcus's birthday dinner, standard every year, HAHA.
@ Macam Bubuk, Penang mainland, CNY first day routine.

Gambling den at the back.


Here's Emilie's birthday, on 13th Feb!
love you xx


At mainland (:


My random masterpiece with the firework effect on my nikon cam!



The soon-to-be father, and mind you, he's super excited!


Penang's "big onion", or in other words, the capital mosque I think.


Reunion dinner!


Chai Seah!


The early opening of Goh family's casino.


Declan Fatimah Abdullah's swollen finger from NS basketball playing I think.


His new koolios hairstyle :D


The men in specs, chris, nick and declan. Look alike, don't they!


& three of us at A&Ws gurney as well.

Here's one of the awesome gifts the Heartbrakers gave me for valentines/cny!
Squint and read the print, they're what brought us closer during PW HAHAHAH.




Anyway, I ponned third period pe and went cycling with Ian again, this time we visited a different place, but awesome scenery all the same :O I swear he does the most dangerous stuffz ever!
But looking forward to more hidden/awesome places in Singapore to be introduced to. (heeeh, pressure much?)

No comments: