Thursday, 20 May 2010

bitch fit

I just realised that there's a really fine line between being bitchy and straight-forward.
And that fine line is tact.

How about being blunt? (oh right, it's the same as one of the above)

Am I really that bitchy?
Sometimes I just feel like ranting what I feel to people around me. Like I thought S was drifting further and further apart from us just because she got herself caught up with someone else. But I had to chew on that thought to see if it was just me who was being unreasonable and paranoid or something else all together.
Should I have said it to her face because that's what best friends do, stab you in the front and not the back.
Or just heck care like everyone else?

I personally like the first option better, and for those of you who dont understand what I'm muttering about here, it's alright, maybe I AM bonkers.

It's time to hit the roof and do some reflection.


Before that, here are some really disgusting pictures of my chemvid group members HAHAHA. Don't worry, we're not like that in real life! (hopefully)


From top left: Jacq, Shirin, Zakiah, me and Minlin


We are awesomezzzzzzzz.





(okay soleil, I think I'm starting to become bipolar too)

No comments: