Went shopping, universal studios and hard rock hotel which were fully sponsored by my cousin-in-law's mum! Imagine paying for dinner buffet at hard rock hotel for 35++ people and 2 nights stay for 5 rooms! Not to mention the 10 tix for USS. I got extra dirt during the tea ceremony as well.
frankie funny!
I'd definitely make a better betty boop! This one looks like a tranny!
Screamy kid no. 1 Gaven
Perfect example haha
Hard rock got class!
Screamy kid no. 2 Wei Zhe
aww isnt he cute!
HAHA anyway now that the entourage has gone back, I'd better get myself back into the routine of studying and start earlier! Before my aunt from the uk comes down on the 26th nov and genting here I come (Y)
Meanwhile my life has been: wake up, eat, shit, macbook, macbook, read, strings, strings, sell stuff, eat shit and sleep. Life has never been this interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment