Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Dramione Ship




I will never find mr perfect.

It's such a shocker, but I should've known deep down that I'll never be able to find mr. Perfect, let alone mr right.
Maybe these whimsical fantasies of mine are only in the spur of the moment, but if that's the case, then I've been having one too many spur of the moments in my life.

Recently I've gotten myself hooked back onto fanfiction regarding draco and hermione (ikr like whuuuuuud sherri, fanfiction, really?). But by god I swear by that pair. All the stories about them never fail to move me, instilling such sadness in the revelation that I will never be able to find my draco malfoy.

A person with such great imperfections, but yet what greater potential and capacity to use it to love hermione in all imperfection. I want a draco malfoy who'd be close friends with me, slightly flirtatious at times, but dependable all the same. He needs to be unrestrained and all out when making friends with me (the opposite sex). His imperfections would lie in his dirty and incredibly horny mind, and self-awareness of his wants. By god would he be beautiful.
I need him to be so confused with his feelings, unsure whether it's love he's really feeling, for he was never taught to identify it with such cold upbringing. Under that cold demeanor, would be the mistaken identity of drive, passion and determination. Care would be something foreign to him, yet something he'd learn during the times we spend together.
I want the thought of love to baffle and intrigue him, after all, all that cynic was just his innocent and naïve self retaliating to this cruel reality. I want him to have a hard time saying "I love you", and yet not denying that he burns with such desire for me physically. I want electricity at every touch. And I want him to touch me like the cassanova he is, in desperate search of love.

I want my draco malfoy so bad.

No comments: