Howdy fellow no-lifers (or not).
Just a heads-up to let you know I'm not dead (yet) and spend my days (or lack thereof) biting dust amongst my books at home and occasionally at siglap starbucks.
Anyway prelims are ending tomorrow with a chem mcq paper (which will be a killer no doubt). Yet I'm not feeling rather ecstatic perhaps due to the looming As which are as scary as ever. Prelim results are really really (like seriously) not looking good and I hope to get them in shape by As although it's quite hard to not feel helpless at times.
So what do I do with all the pent up and never-ending stress? Besides sleeping?
YURRRRRRRRRP ONLINE SHOPPING. And as expected I burnt a bigggggg holeeeeeeeee in my non-existential pocket whoooooooo. (loots are as follows)
Grah besides pampering my fanfiction-ass, I've planned an online shopping getaway with soleilboleh on friday and spending quality time with my bed.





No comments:
Post a Comment