Folding all my fractal lotus origami for 3D assignment due tmr. Utterly irritated and annoyed so here I am!
School has been a huge blur to me, with time flying past as I run through the days. It feels like yesterday when I moved into hall! My room has become my haven aka pig sty with me camping in it all week long. So reluctant to even make a trip to jurong point, thank god for the never-ending stairs of hall 8, keeping mah thighs fit.
I miss Ian so much right now, his presence comforts me, above all things although he is a huge distraction to my work. He has basically become another eighter, playing takraw with them and clubbing with us and whatnot. Heh my excuse for having him over so often ^^
Basically this lifestyle of mine allows us to practically live together in my hall, or at his house except for the weekend night when I spend it at home with the family. Which is nice, this lifestyle.
I don't know if I have said this in previous posts with regard to my past preciouses, but I can finally feel the innate calm when I'm with him, like knowing deep down inside that we are meant to be, for each other.
I forget if I've felt the same for anyone of the past, but what really matters is here and now, this sense of satisfaction and having everything I could ever want. My parents both like him, and he can talk to my brothers, which is a huuuuuuuuuge plus for me because FAMILY IS ALWAYS FIRST!
Anxious I am to be in the good graces of his parents too, which leaves me quite scared and apprehensive to stay overnight at his place sometimes. Not exactly a good behavioural habit sigh.
Please, won't you be a constant in my life?
With regards to school, I feel extremely enlightened now, appreciating the world through new eyes. Appreciation of art has helped me understand and land meself in awe of those huge churches in europe, cathedrals, parthenon, pantheon and whatnot. All my eyes is starting to see is a huge canvas, everywhere I turn, mesmerized by the colours of the scape.
I try not to sound poser or anything but I'm really excited to go back to penang and sketch, paint the scape there. Firstly because I love that hometown of mine, with all the quaint shophouses and heavy feel of tradition. Secondly it must be a good choice if woon lam goes there to paint right? Hiak.
Will end off with pictures of my friends in ADM and our escapades in the classroom and out.





No comments:
Post a Comment