Saturday, 22 March 2014

Alas

Day Zero.

I don't really have mixed feelings about this now, just regret, and more regret. Reached the last straw and still felt like I was talking to a wall, hmm.

This must somehow be karma, and karma as they say, is a bitch.

Anyhoo, have too many things I need to occupy my mind now and being emotional will just get the best of my schoolwork, soz back to you it will be, after a good almost-2 year long hiatus. Idek why I abandoned this space in the first place. Shouldn't it always be bros before hoes hahahaha.

On a brighter note, I really can't wait for this sem to end so that I can have a good long break and sleep without any worries or looming work to get done. Couldn't sleep well at all these few days and it's taking a toll on me.

The workpile is so massive and intense that I want to just give up and run around going crazy like a hulabalooo, but I know I shouldn't and I musn't.

ALL THE WAY IT IS!!!!!! CHIONG AHHHHHH!!!


(this space would probably be invaded later when I become an emotional wreck again but till then, hiak)

No comments: