Tuesday, 4 August 2015

/alt-f4

I gave a final read of all the long messages I curated whilst we were still together. 

On Evernote, in a folder titled Love, they were what got me through the tough days of missing you, and reminded me ever so often of what I was fighting for, when our arguments got bad.

I remember there were periods when I had to read them every night, as my guilty pleasure, right before I drifted off to sleep and nothing put my heart at such peace than the words from you.

Now, I still sense the sincerity, but also see symptoms that led to what we are; apart.

You wanted to be the person I could learn to trust, but in the end you gave it all up for your lie.



Thankful that I've known you, but your words are still better off deleted.

No comments: